The tuition rate for the 2018-2019 school year is as follows. The 2019-2020 fees are not yet available.
OUT OF PARISH
TUITION PARISHIONERS SUPPORTING
One Child $ 5,710 $ 6,200
Additional Child(ren) $ 4,285 $ 6,200
Payment Plans & Tuition Policy
St. Rose of Lima offers the following payment plan options for parents.
The full tuition balance is due by July 31, 2019 unless you elect to participate in one of the installment payment plan options offered through FACTS Tuition Management.
- One time full payment, if received by June 30, 2019 will be granted a 2% discount. Any one-time payment must be done electronically at no cost to the family through the FACTS Tuition Management Company. If the one-time payment will not be made by July 31, 2019, then one of the following payment plans must be set-up with FACTS the same week that the registration fee is paid.
- Two Installments—One-half of the balance will be deducted in June, 2019. The remaining half of the balance will be deducted in December, 2019. FACTS will charge the annual processing fee.
- Ten to Twelve month Installments—You may opt for monthly payments. Payments will begin in June 2019 and end either in March, April or May, 2020.
LATE FEES/DELINQUENT ACCOUNTS
All tuition is due and payable on the fifth or twentieth of the month. Tuition is payable on a monthly basis beginning in June and ending in May. Families wishing to pay a lump sum by June 30 qualify for a two percent discount.
St. Rose of Lima School’s policy of dealing with delinquent tuition will be as follows:
- Any account that is delinquent for three (3) months will be sent to the finance committee for review. The school may withhold academic services until such time as the account is made current or a mutual agreement as to payment has been made.
- Any account delinquent for six (6) months will be sent to a collection agency or pursued through court.
- At the time of registration all tuition and fees uncollected from the previous year must be paid in full. If a delinquency exists, no student from that family will be registered.
- No June report card will be given to a student of any grade if tuition, fees, and other responsibilities are not met.
- No diploma and/or report card will be given to a graduating eighth grader if tuition and graduation fees are not fully paid by May.
- In accord with Diocesan policy, a notice will be sent to the student’s high school recommending a denial of acceptance in the case of an eighth grader with outstanding tuition and fees.
FAMILY COMMITMENT AGREEMENT
Tuition and fees cover only a part of the total cost of educating your child(ren). To make up the difference between the actual cost to educate one student and the tuition, parents support the school’s fund raisers and scrip program.
RE-ENROLLMENT OF YOUR STUDENT(S) FORTHE FOLLOWING SCHOOL YEAR AND/OR GRADUATION OF YOUR STUDENT IN JUNE WILL BE BASED ON THE COMPLETION OF ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Full payment of tuition
- Participation in school fund raisers ($200 per family)
- Earning of 15 service points (1 point = 2 hours of service)
- Participation in scrip program/purchasing of scrip
(recommended amount $2,000/12 months)
- Church support as indicated by the use of weekly or monthly envelopes
If you have any questions about the tuition payment plan options, please contact our school office at (619)422-1121.
ADDITIONAL FEES AND EXPENSES (Amount Varies)
- School Uniforms
- School Supplies
- Sixth Grade Camp
- Graduation Fees
- Field Trips
- Hot Lunch Program
- Before/After School Care Program
- Summer Program
ADDITIONAL AFTER SCHOOL FEE BASED PROGRAMS AVAILABLE
Athletics Parochial Sports League
- Grades K-4 Pee Wee Soccer
- Grades 5-8 Boys’ Flag Football
Boys’ & Girls’ Basketball
Glee Program Wednesdays,
Vary Depending on Performances
Music Club Mondays
Robotics Program Tuesdays